There is a new version of the Trimble Connect 3D Viewer available at https://3d.connect.trimble.com. Version identifier for this release is: 1.0.54.
To load the new version to your browser, click the refresh link when the version update message is displayed.
This version update contains fixes and improvements:
- Custom Extensions setting now displays the name of the extension instead of URL
- Show only button did not work for clashes that are linked to ToDos
- Model download is now available when viewing a model using a shared link that was created with the “View and download” option
- Improved the loading speed of the Workflow Extensions in a project with many users
- Fixed Organizer panel incorrect resizing
- 3D Viewer API (workspace API) improvements:
- Fixed toolbar spacing issues when side panels are hidden
- Hiding ToDos and Views side panel now also hides the corresponding toolbar buttons
- Fly to assembly object was not working
Information about other Trimble Connect 3D Viewer releases can be found from this document: