There is a new version of the Trimble Connect 3D Viewer available at https://3d.connect.trimble.com. Version identifier for this release is: 1.0.81. This release note also covers the release 1.0.78 (May 11, 2020).
To load the new version to your browser, click the refresh link when the version update message is displayed.
This version update contains fixes and improvements:
- There is a change in the view loading. Now when loading a view the latest model versions are loaded by default. If user wants to load the original model version, there is an option for that in the view context menu:
- Workflow Extensions: In the Library Access Control page, the dialog for selecting a user group now lists all available user groups without having to type anything to the text box:
- Toolbar buttons now separate the button action from the dropdown arrow. For example, in the camera presets toolbar button clicking the left side of button re-activates the camera preset and clicking the right side arrow shows the list of other available presets:
- Workflow Extensions: In some cases, user could not add properties to a large number of objects at the same time
- Creating a measurement failed on mobile devices occasionally
- Color/transparency change and object selection was not reflected in views for specific models when using a mobile device
- Workspace API: npm package updated
- Workspace API: Icons created with the icon API displayed an empty context menu when clicked
- Only half of a specific model was displayed unless reloaded by the user
- "Browser not supported" message is now clarified to instruct user to update to a newer version of a supported browser when needed
- Enter VR button was not displayed when viewing with the Oculus Quest device
Information about other Trimble Connect 3D Viewer releases can be found from this document: