Why should I buy WorksOS?
Top Reasons to Buy
Trimble WorksOS, a cloud-based operating system, integrates data to deliver productivity and real-time progress to plan for site supervisors and project managers to maximize job site efficiency. Trimble WorksOS answers the questions you are asking.
- Turn your machines into surveyors
Automatically tracks the progression of the work completed using an understanding of the changing ground surface using machine survey data to calculate cut/fill quantities each day relative to an original ground survey.
- Use machine surveys where surveyors cannot go safely
Machine as-built surface surveys can complement traditional surveys
- View Machine progress
View how each machine is progressing to design.
- Invoice quickly and accurately with supporting data included
Send As-Built Surfaces and Cut/Fill maps with invoices
- Visualize, analyze and export compaction data
Meet and prove your pass count and compaction standards
As-built data, surveys and designs. Check volume quantities from survey or to design.
- See progress and quality metrics for each area of the project
Calculates working rates for Geofenced areas based on the successive progress calculations as a way to quantity productivity rates.
- Track exact quantities of expensive imported materials filled and graded
Imported materials such as sand, gravel and aggregate can be filled and graded to design to ensure only the correct amount of material is used.