There is a new version of the Trimble Connect for Windows application released today. Version identifier for this release is 1.10.4. This release is a patch version that introduces minor improvements and fixes. The new version is available for download in the Connect apps store page or by clicking the "New version available!" button in the top right corner of the Connect for Windows application.
Improvements and fixes
- When a sequence is created or edited and the user presses the 'Save' button in the sequence panel, there is a message shown informing that the sequence can be shared to other users by using the 'Share...' menu option from the View Strip
- When saving a new sequence that doesn’t have any objects in any of the steps, a message is shown informing that the user can either discard the sequence or continue editing. This is to avoid empty sequences being created.
- Fixed an issue where the clash set progress indicator did not update progress correctly
- Fixed an issue where clicking the OK button in the clash set parameters dialog multiple times in a row could result in a crash
- Fixed an issue where adding text markup to an object failed
- Adjusted the ghost mode transparency level (“ghost objects” are slightly more visible now)
- Fixed an issue where unloading a model while there is filter text given in object panel could result in a crash
- Fixed an issue where drop down menus width was rendered incorrectly in some devices
- Updated Revit importer plugin BETA to v.1.32
- Added support for Revit 2021
Windows 7 operating system is not supported anymore
Microsoft has ended technical support for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020 (link to Microsoft support article). According to Microsoft, Windows 7 PCs may become vulnerable to security risks and they should be updated to Windows 10. Trimble Connect for Windows application does not support Windows 7 anymore