Penmap uses the Trimble Geodetic Library (TGL) for coordinate system selection and map visualization. The database is changing if new coordinate systems are needed or old ones need a change.
Penmap for Android updates automatically to the new coordinate system library via the internet.
In Penmap for Windows there is nothing to do if you use only Penmap for Windows.
Only if you fulfill both of the next points the coordinate system library has to be exchanged manually in Penmap for Windows equal and lower version 10.8.7.8523/18.104.22.16864.
- you exchange data between Penmap for Android and Penmap for Windows
- your coordinate system is Germany\UTM
If you exchange data between Penmap for Android and Penmap for Windows (equal and lower version 10.8.7.8523/22.214.171.12464) using Germany\UTM download the coordinate system database version db95
Please unzip and replace
- in C:\ProgramData\Trimble\GeoData
- for version 10 in addition in: C:\ProgramData\Penmap encore\stock\fixed
- for version 11 in addition in: C:\ProgramData\Trimble\Penmap 11\stock\fixed