Stay Up to Date With E-mail Notifications
E-mail notifications allow you to receive project updates via e-mail. The project administrator can set notifications to be sent on a daily basis and/or chose to have them sent in real time as the activity happens.
The administrator can also choose to let others modify their own e-mail notification settings. Notifications can be generated for every activity such as a file being uploaded, downloaded or updated. Notifications can also be sent when new users or groups are added and when todos are created or modified.
Setting Up Notifications
- To setup notifications, select the drop down menu just below the Trimble Connect logo. Click on the project name and select settings.
- From the left window pane, select "E-mail Settings".
- On the "E-mail Settings" page, you can click on the drop down menu for each category to display all activities within that category. Each activity has the option to have the notification sent "instantly" or in a "daily digest".
- You can also select the daily digest time accordingly, including the ability to select the timezone you are in.
- An administrator can allow individual users to edit e-mail notifications.