Rename Files & Folders
Trimble Connect allows you to rename files and folders.
- Go to the Explorer page.
- Select the file or folder you want to rename.
The Details panel opens on the right side.
- On the Details panel, click the file or folder name.
- Type in the new name.
- Click the ✓button to save the changes.
- Discard changes by clicking x button
Note: Renaming a file or folder will result in a new revision.
The following operations are not allowed and will result in an error message being shown:
- You do not have correct permissions to rename a file or folder
- Removing of the file extension
- A folder or file with the same name already exists