Accessing Trimble Connect Sync
- Sync - For creating a sync schedule
- Open Trimble Connect Folder - Shortcut to open Trimble Connect projects locally
- Open Trimble Connect Web - Shortcut to open Trimble Connect projects on server
- Help - Help documents shortcut
- Exit - Exiting the Trimble Connect Sync
Trimble Connect also shows up under Windows Explorer favorites (applies on Windows 7) :
The default installation location for Trimble Connect Sync will be:
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Trimble\Trimble Connect Sync
Logging in to Trimble Connect Sync
The Trimble Connect Sync tool uses the same login credentials as used in Trimble Connect Web.
- Use your Trimble Connect email and password to log into Trimble Connect.
Project synchronisation can be done in either an automatic (scheduled) or manual mode. There are two play buttons for initiating a sync from the Projects Home screen, as seen in the image below.
Clicking on the 3 sections highlighted above will execute the following actions respectively:
- Sync operation on all projects
- button against each project starts Sync operation on the specific project
Custom Sync Schedules
For customizing Sync Schedules within a project, you need to click on the ‘Advanced’ option against the corresponding project, and you will be shown a new screen with Scheduling options as below: