I imported Geotiff image to TBC, the frame arrives in the correct location but the image does not display. When I launch external viewer from TBC the image is fine. I am trying to view the image from the plan view, what am I missing?
this looks a bit strange. If you want you can share the data with me to double check.
Here a few points which I would try to get this issue resolved
- Control Panel / Device Manager / Graphic card / Search for a new driver for the graphic card
- TBC / Options / Images / Georeferenced Images / Tiling: Tile with multi-resolutions option enabled
- TBC / Options / Display / Advanced / try to enable Override automatic detetcion and select one of the option / Once one option is seletced press OK and restart TBC and check if the change will improve and display GeoTIFF file
I tried you suggestions with no success, please use the Dropbox link to access the data.
Dropbox - Ryan - Simplify your life
I had used your TBC project which include this GeoTIFF which is working fine at my end. I reused the original GeoTIFF and save it into a new TBC project. You can download the TBC project here.
This means something is wrong at your end and it isn't related to GeoTIFF file.
Another steps to try would be the following:
- Make sure that your system has all related Windows Updates installed (latest Windows 10 version would be 1909)
- Uninstall TBC version
- Using the CleanUp utility
- Restart the machine
- Install TBC with Full Admin rights
I hope this will fix that issue at your end.
That's probably the same bug as with large Propeller images. Version 5.31 fixed that without mentioning it in the release notes. They also changed the data format for the tiles. Before you had a subfolder in your project with lots of small JPG tiles, now it's one big .OVR file.
Retrieving data ...