I've run this through our local SITECH support already but they haven't found an explanation yet.
Maybe one of you guys has come across that issue.
We've got several Trimble Panasonic Toughpads running the latest Siteworks version. Recently we are unable to connect with them to our IBSS base station. Connection via radio or NTRIP works, and Worksmanager sync works. All machines on site have no problem to connect to that IBSS.
If I select IBSS in the receiver setup it asks for the credentials and then it shows an empty drop down field where our base name should show up. I checked with Wireshark, it does get the information via internet, but the field stays empty.
We've got two tablets which have been setup a few weeks earlier. Back then it was no issue to connect to the IBSS. Those tablets have already all the settings in the receiver setup and I can click accept and they will connect to our IBSS. But if I choose to go trough the setup process the IBSS field still contains our base name, but if I expand the drop down list and tap on our name again Siteworks completely crashes.
I've already tried downgrading Siteworks, uninstalling and reinstalling all Trimble Programs, deleting the whole Trimble Synchronizer Data Folder.
And I tested SCS900 as well, the same issue there.
My guess is some weird Windows update, maybe .Net issue. Since we got them and connected them to the WiFi in the office they have installed some Windows updates. Those tablets run a rather old Win10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 which can't be updated further.
My next step is probably to reinstall the factory image and don't run Windows updates.