AnsweredAssumed Answered

Any constraint of model size for opening in iOS App? and one recommendation

Question asked by Fu-Cih Siao on Jul 4, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 by Fern Udomrasami

Dears,

I appreciate you to respond to me first about my previous question (https://community.trimble.com/inbox).

Now, I have another question about the model opening in iOS App (Trimble-Connect).

I had uploaded several models, including Architectural model (137 MB), Structural model (177 MB), ICT model (55 MB), and so on.

I download and install the iOS App (Trimble-Connect) as well. I open the ICT model (55 MB) on my iPhone 7 Plus successfully, and moreover the operation performance and experience is good for me. However, I would like to open another model, which is Architectural model, taking over 30 min(s) to wait it, but the status is still "viewer data processing". When I open that ICT model, just taking few min(s). So, my question is any constraint of model size for opening the model in iOS App ?

Additionally, can you provide the service about "background App refresh" for Trimble-connect App in iPhone? I need to keep the Trimble-connect App opening and ensure the display of iPhone is not locked during the period of viewer data processing, but meanwhile, I would like to use other Apps or close the display of iPhone to save the power of battery. This is just my recommendation.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Leon

Outcomes