AnsweredAssumed Answered

Adding users to (1) project that aren't licensed?

Question asked by Mike Shamalla on Sep 7, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 17, 2018 by Mike Shamalla

Dear TC Team,

I've been using your product for about a year - it is a versatile and useful tool. And, I am trying to get others here to start to use it to communicate in 3D, etc..  I have a subscription - they do not. I invited one of these folks to (1) project, and they are locked out - it asks them for a license (we have same company email "xxxxx@samecompany.com"). They are only a member of this 1 project they were invited to by me, a user with a paid subscription.
I was under the impression that all new users got 1 project they could be a part of before the subscription kicked in regardless of whether or not they had the same email domain as me?
Not true?

How do I add folks to a project that (just 1 project) that are new - only want to view 1 project? 10 smackaroos?

If I can't add these folks to (1) project - that is a deal breaker.
Cause I will have to go and add a bunch of folks all at once and that will be a hard sell... I will get a ...."ahhh lets think about it....  not now." response.

But, if they sign up with a random gmail account I would be able to add them to that 1 project?
Which doesn't seem like a fair rule.

Thoughts?
Thanks again,
Mike

Outcomes