TRIMBLE S5 VIBRATING FOR NO REASON
I found that there is a firmware update FIRMWARE H2.6.10
Version H2.6.10 – December 2018
• New command to allow TPSDK applications to store and retrieve a high resolution Horizontal Angle
• Adjustment down by 25% of the slowest servo speed when using the instrument knobs to turn the instrument for even better precise aiming.
Version H2.5.200 – October 2018
• Improvements to support new hardware components
• Stability improvements
Version H1.1.29 – December 2017
• Improved EDM stability
I want to find out if this will resolve this problem, also I wanted to make sure that it is compatible with scs900 because I
found this in the release notes but it doesn't say anything about scs900 --->
IMPORTANT: This version of Trimble Total Station firmware is not compatible with versions of Trimble survey field software older than those listed above. Please take note of the following information before upgrading your Trimble Total Station.
Trimble Total Station firmware version H2.6.10 is compatible with the following Trimble survey field software.
• Trimble Access 1.0 or later.
• Trimble Survey Manager Field and Tablet PC version 2.40 or later.
• Trimble Survey Pro software with TSX version 4.3.0 or later.