AnsweredAssumed Answered

Machine Control Export and shift grids

Question asked by Sam Williams on Feb 24, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 25, 2019 by Miguel Espinoza

Hello Again

One problem solved another one discovered!

With the help of many great people on this forum I have computed a site calibration file that uses OSTN15 as the base coordinate system. The advantage of this is that GNSS and Total stations can be used together inside the same site/ job (SCS900 and Access). This has been working very well and has massively improved my workflow! if you ignore the fact that when you update the calibration file inside TBC grid points move by a few mm which I still don't really understand why but one problem at a time!

Today's problem is I am trying to export a design to GCS900 for our dozer and new shiny CAT grade 360! However after updating the TBC site to my new calibration file I am now faced with the attached error when i try to export as normal. The only work around I have found is to export the design in a blank project without the calibration information.

The calibration file is not using a shift grid as a horizontal adjustment is being used instead however I can find no option to turn off the shift grid option and TBC will not export with it on. 

Any ideas before I launch this laptop out the window?

Cheers

Sam

Outcomes