I am quite struggling with clash detection in TC. It seems that:
1. You can not have TC clash certain things within models, can you? Like it would be perfect to see if there are clashes with doors and pipes. I think it was possible in Bimsight.
2. If that is not possible should you have IFC for every category in the model? It would be tedious work.
3. The time it takes to make a clash report is a bit irritating. Is there a way to speed it up?
4. As far as I can see, there is no way I could use other tools to import clashes to TC model view or desktop app, am I right?
5. Is there a way to group some clashes in a clash set?
6. Can I set a status for a clash? Approved or smth similar?
7. The amount of documentation about clash detection seems inadequate. Is it so because there is not much about it?
Any thoughts and suggestions would be more than welcome.