AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a report in TBC or Access for reporting grid deltas between points and a line, in this case a vertical line?

Question asked by Richard Selby on Aug 9, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 14, 2019 by James McWha

This relates to verticality checks where we may have a line defining a plumb vertical edge and we wish to compare point measurements on a structure to that line. Essentially to check how vertical the structure is.