Trimble Connect Product Updates

View Only

Trimble Connect for Windows 1.18.1 | Release Notes | May 12, 2023 

05-12-2023 06:18

There is a new version of the Trimble Connect for Windows application released today. Version identifier for this release is 1.18.1.477. The new version is available for download in the Connect apps store page or by clicking the "New version available!" button in the top right corner of the Connect for Windows application.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where loading and unloading models from the Models panel was not working as expected: it wasn’t possible to load/unload the model from the folder level.

• Fixed an issue where the application crashed when viewing a certain model for 5-10 minutes with no user interaction

• Fixed an issue where the slide show mode in the Views panel didn’t play the correct views after switching the Views panel mode between Own / Shared / All views

• IFC importer update to version 6.48

• TFLx converter updated to version 1.0.6.0

#Release_Notes

#Trimble_Connect
#Trimble_Connect_Windows

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Comments

05-31-2023 02:16

Hello,

A friendly reminder that the Trimble Connect support team is best  reached by email at connect-support@trimble.com.

Kind regards,
Jari

05-31-2023 00:14

Thank you for updates. In this version is fixed issue where I was not able to rotate or zoom model, when I dragged TC window to external display.
But this version is very slow. Now I need to turn off all graphics to have normal performance.
I can not tell if problem is with this or previous version, because I didn't  install previous one.

05-17-2023 06:31

Doesn't install

05-16-2023 16:21

I can not upgrade this .

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.