Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only

Trimble Catalyst Antenna Phase Centre Offset 

07-06-2017 09:16

The height value within each position from Trimble Mobile Manager, and the Android location service, will already have the antenna phase centre offset (2.433 inches or 61.8mm) correction applied to the bottom of the black plastic antenna mount.

Any additional height (if pole mounted for example) will need to be applied via your chosen software application

DA1 Antenna Phase Centre Offset

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Comments

02-22-2023 19:00

Tom,

I realize that this is an older post but can you confirm if this phase center offset is the same for the DA2? I am assuming that this post was for the DA1 given that it was created in 2017. In looking at them side by side, they look the same but I don't want to assume. Thanks and please advise. 

09-15-2017 01:17

Thanks Tom.

That is just what I wanted to know concerning the APC applied...

BR

Julien

09-14-2017 09:20

Hi Julien

Your screengrab shows the incorrect APC measurements from an earlier edit, the Phase centre is not 1.7 inches /44mm. It is 2.433 inches/ 61.8mm.

We'll get the web page you got this from updated immediately.

The pack-out quick start guide and quick start guide downloadble via the web marcom materials both show the correct APC 

Sorry for any confusion and thanks for pointing this out

09-14-2017 08:36

Hi Tom,

Thanks. Indeed it is important to check for APC.

Could you please confirm which offset to use please ?

The value you indicate is the one available on the quick start guide with the DA1 package.

This value is the one available on Catalyst website :

Can you please confirm the value used and if the used value is apply correctly ?

Thanks

Best regards

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.