You can import or export user(s) to and from a project in Excel format so that projects can quickly be created with with users and groups.
Trimble Connect Web
User(s) and Group(s) can be imported using Import from Excel feature.
- To Import a User(s), go to the Team page.
- Click "More" button and select "Import From Excel" option.
- A dialog box will appear to select the Excel file. Click "Browse" to choose the file.
- A message will appear confirming the processing of the file. An email will be sent to the user with a link to download the file. You must be signed into Trimble Connect to download the exported Excel file.
- Sample format of Import File (Must be formatted as shown below)
- Only a Project Administrator can import a user set.
- File format must be Excel(.xlsx)
- "User Email" or "User Group(s)" columns are mandatory for successful import. Please note that, when you are adding just User Group(s), other user specific fields needs to be empty.
User(s) and Group(s) can be exported using Export to Excel feature.