You can import or export user(s) to and from a project in Excel format so that projects can quickly be created with with users and groups.
Trimble Connect Web
User(s) and Group(s) can be imported using Import from Excel feature.
- To Import a User(s), go to the Team page.
- Click "More" button and select "Import From Excel" option.
- A dialog box will appear to select the Excel file. Click "Browse" to choose the file.
- A message will appear confirming the processing of the file. An email will be sent to the user with a link to download the file. You must be signed into Trimble Connect to download the exported Excel file.
- Sample format of Import File (Must be formatted as shown below)
- Only a Project Administrator can import a user set.
- File format must be Excel(.xlsx)
- "User Email" or "User Group(s)" columns are mandatory for successful import.
User(s) and Group(s) can be exported using Export to Excel feature.