0 Shares
112 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
WorksManager Release Notes - September 6, 2021.pdf   817 KB   1 version
Uploaded - 09-06-2021

Comments

11-23-2021 17:50

Why are you focusing on that kind of unimportant and benign topics?

Get that damn platform up to speed, that circling all the time is ridiculous. I never had to use such a slow web page. If you only have one device and one design that might just be ok. But we've got over 30 devices on site and at times 100 different designs. Designs are still changing daily, 15 different sub areas with core/subgrade/FSL models, piling platforms, dozens of culverts, small fix solutions until the design is officially rectified etc. etc. 

Worksmanager is the worst Trimble product ever. Why this is considered a viable replacement over the old legacy TCC is beyond me. We should have stayed clear of it and only should have used the TCC explorer to synch a local design folder. There I could have programmed some scripts to sort and filter designs on my own. I'll probably retire before that one Worksmanager developer gets this platform to a usable state.

Add proper sorting of lists. We need to be able to sort by design name, creator, machine type.

Categorizing of designs and machines. We need to be able to mass exclude/include designs from machines. i.e. Send Culvert Soffit models only to Excavators and not all Graders as well. On the other hand excavators don't need Subgrade models, only FSL. With that damn circling that takes me ages as it is right now.

It needs to be possible to swap a control box to another machine. (use the same control box on an excavator and a grader for instance) Not possible right now since you only can have one serial number/machine combination.

It needs to be possible to just change the serial number in case a faulty device needs to be replaced. Right now we can't just copy the machine file and continue, no we have to delete the old device, create a new one, claim it again, add it to the project again.

Have an actual talk to your customers what they need.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.