Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Survey Tab: Internet Download

• 1.  Survey Tab: Internet Download

Posted 11-20-2020 06:03

Is anyone else experiencing issues with trying to download ephemeris's for baseline processing with TBC 5.32?

It is not working for me with version 5.32.  I get the following message:

Survey Tab: INTERNET DOWNLOAD ISSUE (Bad Link?)

going manually to cddis.nasa.gov gives me this web page:

I never checked before where the internet downloads was drawing ephemeris's from because it always worked automatically.

Anyone have answers?

Jon Cowan, PLS

Maine Dept. of Transportation 

• 2.  Re: Survey Tab: Internet Download

Posted 11-20-2020 13:37

Hi Jon,

Recently the IGS has switched from an FTP download format to a HTTPS format so for TBC 5.32 the following steps must be followed to download all of your IGS data products. With the future release of TBC 5.40 the following steps will not be necessary, this process will be automated.

Your first step is to create your user name and password from NASA EARTHDATA website https://urs.earthdata.nasa.gov after you have created your login credentials then proceed back to TBC and select the IGS product you are wishing to download, in your case here IGS Ultrarapid orbit 12 hr. Right click on the IGS product and select properties. In the Precise Orbit properties pane select Security tab, next select the Restricted access radio button and you will now be allowed to enter in your user name and password you just created at the EARTHDATA site. Select OK and you should be all set.

Regards,

Ben Messer

TBC QA Engineer