Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Feature Request - Sideslope - Template Stop

• 1.  Feature Request - Sideslope - Template Stop

Posted 01-28-2020 05:58

Please consider adding a template stop option for side slopes.

Yes you can break the line but sometimes you want to keep this line whole, especially when drafting/designing. 

Example; I have a driveway I am designing that comes into a house lot. I want the driveway and the house lot to be tied together. I could use the corridor but I am still in the early stages and manipulating the layout of the centerline horizontally and vertically. 

#enhancementrequest

Thank you!

• 2.  Re: Feature Request - Sideslope - Template STop

Posted 02-03-2020 10:31

You can add a slope table and end the table at a specific station by entering a ? for the delta elevation.  If the other nodes are dependent on this instruction creating a node, then when it ends they all will.  In my case I needed one on each side and I ended them at different stations.

• 3.  Re: Feature Request - Sideslope - Template STop

Posted 03-25-2020 03:58

Please consider adding. This would help when applying templates to long master lines. i.e. curb and allow the user to break quickly for intersections, driveways, side walk tip downs (ADA ramps).

• 4.  Re: Feature Request - Sideslope - Template STop

Posted 03-28-2020 17:03

I really like the idea of this, rather than adding an end station, allow multiple templates to be applied to a (master) linestring (similar to how corridors are setup). If you wanted to terminate a template you could just insert a blank template. That way you could keep your breaklines full length, while having the ability to apply multiple templates. For example the edge of pavement on a parking lot, and you could apply curb and gutter through sections, gravel shoulder through sections, etc.

• 5.  Re: Feature Request - Sideslope - Template STop

Posted 04-14-2020 03:53