Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Trying to Create Stored Xsections using (No Grid) CAD Xsections in 5.2.  Has anyone had issues?

• 1.  Trying to Create Stored Xsections using (No Grid) CAD Xsections in 5.2.  Has anyone had issues?

Posted 01-09-2020 11:41
      |   view attached

Stored Cross Section Elevations are incorrect

I have attached image of Station 1172+00 that looks Good but is Incorrect under closer inspection.

Elevation at -200 should be 2911.885' but table is showing 2913.628'!?  You can see in 3D view that a few stations are consistent(all incorrect) and then they jump dramatically and are consistent for a while again.  I cannot figure the common thread.  Anyone have any Ideas? 

• 2.  Re: Trying to Create Stored Xsections using (No Grid) CAD Xsections in 5.2.  Has anyone had issues?

Posted 01-09-2020 17:33

What version are you running?

Can you post your file with the steps taken to get to where you are.

• 3.  Re: Trying to Create Stored Xsections using (No Grid) CAD Xsections in 5.2.  Has anyone had issues?

Posted 01-10-2020 08:44

You file has many corridors each with CAD cross sections related.  You are selecting cross sections, grid lines and grid text by layer and hence selecting objects that do not belong to this alignment.  I erased all but the data related to this alignment, set the max offset to be 10 and now I get the correct sections for this alignment.

tim