Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Is The Dark Theme Persistent?

• 1.  Is The Dark Theme Persistent?

Posted 07-04-2020 16:50

On my system I have to enable the Dark theme every time I open TBC. Is this normal? If it is then I assume that it is because it has to run a macro to change the theme.

Can a macro be made to run at startup by default?

I am trying to not be too picky about this but NO OTHER software I own has these kinds of issues.

Thanks,

Marshall

• 2.  Re: Is The Dark Theme Persistent?

Posted 07-04-2020 20:33

The Menu Manager does run at Start Up Marshall, and I would think we can make the Dark Theme Sticky. Will see what we can do.

Alan

• 3.  Re: Is The Dark Theme Persistent?

Posted 07-05-2020 05:01

Marshall

Download and install any RPS Command again using TMLStatus and it will update the Menu Manager command - that has been updated to give you sticky Dark Theme at start up.

We are waiting for a minor update to be made to the Web Service that is required to turn on a few RPS Commands - we hope that will be done by tomorrow. At that point Menu Manager will show up in TMLStatus along with a few other commands

Alan

• 4.  Re: Is The Dark Theme Persistent?

Posted 07-05-2020 09:49

Alan: Works like a charm. Thank you. Really appreciate the incredibly quick response.

Marshall

• 5.  Re: Is The Dark Theme Persistent?

Posted 07-05-2020 10:28

Good to hear

• 6.  Re: Is The Dark Theme Persistent?

Posted 07-05-2020 12:51

Good morning Alan,

FYI I get the following Screen shot when I start TBC after update TML - its not an issue I think but just a heads up. 

• 7.  Re: Is The Dark Theme Persistent?

Posted 07-05-2020 12:53

John:  got the same. Do a restart and it goes away.

Marshall