Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

What is the letterhead format for station offset csv importing? I did it a while back and noticed that a example here did not have the alignment referenced in the excel sheet. I know there is a specific way to do this. Is there a example anyone could show

• 1.  What is the letterhead format for station offset csv importing? I did it a while back and noticed that a example here did not have the alignment referenced in the excel sheet. I know there is a specific way to do this. Is there a example anyone could show

Posted 07-08-2018 09:13

I noticed the one example here shows the tbc excel as s header but it needs to know what alignment it is being referenced to. I just can’t remember how this is written in the csv file.

• 2.  Re: What is the letterhead format for station offset csv importing? I did it a while back and noticed that a example here did not have the alignment referenced in the excel sheet. I know there is a specific way to do this. Is there a example anyone could

Posted 07-08-2018 14:09

Steve

Name the csv file with the name of the Alignment that you want to associate it with - ie if you have an alignment with the name HAL that you want to use - then call the file HAL.csv.

If there is only one alignment in the project - we associate the CSV file with that one automatically. If there is more than one alignment then the imported csv file has to have an alignment name so we know which one to add the data to.

There is a full document / case on the BC-HCE (CEC Forum) that I have uploaded previously that has example data and full description notes if you need it.

Hope this helps

Alan Sharp