Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

• 1.  Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 02-15-2021 07:07
    Hello community,

I have a issue,  I have a TBC V 3.9 and it generated the invalid leap seconds error, I solved it by updating with the TrimbleCFGUpdate file, the problem is after that no longer processes any baselines (baselines failed), how can I solve this problem?.
    Thanks in advance,

Jairo

------------------------------
    Jairo Ojeda

• 2.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 02-16-2021 08:06
    Hey Jairo, 

Could you please provide a link to the data so I can troubleshoot the issue on my end. 

Regards,

Shane Lyons
    Trimble Support

Shane Lyons

• 3.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 02-22-2021 20:54

Hi Shane,
    Sorry for the delay in responding, as I mentioned I have a TBC V 3.9, it processed the baselines well, but it presented the error "Invalid Leap Seconds", I could solve this by updating the file "TrimbleCFGUpdate", the problem was that later After updating it, it no longer processed the baselines again presenting the error "Baseline Failed", for which I sent the query to the community, so far I have not been able to solve the problem, I chose to uninstall and install the TBC again, but now it presents me with the error that you can see in the attached pdf file, which does not allow me to carry out any kind of process.

I also attach the rinex files and the TBC file, thanks in advance for the help.

https://we.tl/t-wUTLd4D9EF

Regards,

Jairo

Jairo Ojeda

• 4.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 02-23-2021 09:17
    when you got the invalid leap seconds error did any of the points actually process??
    i was under the impression that this error comes up when using a static base station and a rover. when you stop to take the static measurement with the rover there is a lot of data the head has collected that is from when the rover was moving around. this produces the invalid leap seconds because it is obviously not in the correct static position. tbc is just warning you that it is taking out this data. if i am incorrect here, then please let me know. hope this moght help.

ian bissonnette

• 5.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 02-23-2021 20:10

Hi Ian,

Despite the error Invalid Leap Seconds, the baselines processed without any problem, the processed points were all static, this error happens with all the files that I have processed, which have all been static points, basically the serious problem is that after updating with the TrimbleCFGUpdate file to eliminate the Invalid Leap Seconds error, the TBC no longer processes any baselines.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Jairo

Jairo Ojeda

• 6.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 02-24-2021 07:56
    Hey Jairo, 

I'm not having issues processing the baselines in versions 4.0 and up. I'm downloading 3.9 now just to be sure no issues with this particular version, but I'm not anticipating there will be. Am I correct in assuming 3.9 is the latest version you are eligible for?

I have a feeling you one of your files is corrupt or not up to date as it appears. 

Can you uninstall TBC via the Cleanup Utility, disable all Firewalls and securities, reinstall 3.9 (or the latest version you are eligible for). Once installed run all updates through "Check for Updates". Once all updates are complete and everything is on the latest version, import the files and see if the issue is resolved. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Regards,

Shane Lyons
    Trimble Support

Shane Lyons

• 7.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 02-24-2021 09:13
      |   view attached
    Here is the 3.90 full install in case you need it

Shane Lyons

Attachment(s)

zip
    TBC_3_90_1_Full.zip   3.06 GB 1 version

• 8.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 03-01-2021 13:42
      |   view attached
    Hi Shane,

I tried to install the TBC twice with the file you sent me, but it shows this error, what can be the problem?

Regards,

Jairo

Jairo Ojeda

• 9.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 03-01-2021 14:17
    Hey Jario, 

I think this error is machine-specific where permissions to registry keys got corrupted. 

Let me look into what the resolution would be on this and I'll get back with you ASAP. 

I think there may be workarounds suggested on the Microsoft KB e.g. if you want to look into it yourself as well. 

http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/313222
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236427

Regards,

Shane Lyons
    Trimble Support

Shane Lyons

• 10.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 03-02-2021 07:54
    Hey Jairo, 

The component in the error comes from the Planning module that gets installed with TBC. This hasn't changed in over 10 years and is still used in the latest release.
    You need to run the latest cleanup Utility (version 5.30) found at the link below to uninstall all TBC components. Once the cleanup utility is finished completely, reinstall TBC. 

https://geospatial.trimble.com/trimble-business-center-utilities-license-and-installation-support

Let me know if this resolves the issue. 

Regards,

Shane Lyons
    Trimble Support

Shane Lyons

• 11.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 03-08-2021 08:07
    Hi Shane,
    First of all, thank you for all your help and support, but unfortunately it didn´t work, I had to format the pc, now the TBC is working, again thank you very much for everything.

Regards,
    Jairo

Jairo Ojeda

• 12.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 03-08-2021 08:14

Hey Jairo, 

The engineers did say that if running clean up didn't work there is most likely a corruption on the machine that would need to be addressed. Glad you were able to get TBC back up and running though. 

Now that you've got TBC back up, have you ran all of the updates in "check for updates"? 

Once you've ran the updates are you able to process the baselines? 

Regards, 

Shane Lyons
    Trimble Support

Shane Lyons

• 13.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 03-08-2021 08:40
    Shane,

Yes I already installed the updates and the baselines are processing, just the invalid leap seconds error continues to appear, I understand that I can solve this by updating the TrimbleCFGUpdate file, but the truth is I don´t want to do it because I updated this file and solved the invalid leap seconds error, but after that the TBC didn´t process any baseline again, what do you suggest?

Regards,
    Jairo

Jairo Ojeda

• 14.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 03-08-2021 09:21
    Hey Jairo, 

You will need to run the updates in order to get this resolved. There may have been an issue before with something not updating correctly, however the baselines should process after the update. This may have been related to an issue on your PC that hopefully was resolved with formatting. 

I was able to uninstall via the cleanup utility, install 3.9 with the install I gave you, process the baselines with the invalid leap seconds, run all updates, process the baselines after the update with the correct GPS times. 

If you're not able to process after the update this would most likely be something that is specific to your machine as we can't reproduce on our end. I've tested this with 2 different PC's to ensure no issues.

Shane Lyons

• 15.  RE: Baselines process failed after update with TrimbleCFGUpdate file

Posted 02-24-2021 21:06
    Hi Shane,

I will do what you suggest and I will be happy to tell you, thank you very much.

Regards,

Jairo

Jairo Ojeda