Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

As-Staked Report

• 1.  As-Staked Report

Posted 08-28-2018 12:21

Why when I staked out a line with SCS900, then import the work order I can not run a As-Staked report and get the information of the data that was staked?

• 2.  Re: As-Staked Report

Posted 08-30-2018 10:54

Could you send me the SCS900 Work Order Erik so I can take a look at what you are seeing exactly (alan_sharp@trimble.com).

The SCS900 system was developed so that all Point Type Reporting to selected lines or alignments or surfaces could be run directly through the SCS Report Utility without needing to use BC-HCE. The point data that you recorded while staking a Line (the As Staked) will come in as Points into BC-HCE on the Stakeout Points Layer. 

Also are you saying that a specific command will not run using SCS900 data or are you saying we need a command to do this for you? If you are trying a specific command can you tell me which one you are using?

Let me know

Alan

• 3.  Re: As-Staked Report

Posted 09-04-2018 11:37

I was just trying to run the As-Staked report from the reports menu within TBC. It won't run with any SCS900 data. I'm assuming its for .job files from Access?

• 4.  Re: As-Staked Report

Posted 08-30-2018 12:28

You can run a Station, Offset Elevation Report to generate an "As Staked" report of a kind as shown here, however the line has to be an alignment today for this to work (not a polyline or a linestring) (which I agree would be an improvement provided that the lines are curvilinear (otherwise you have to report the first or last instance at angular corners because points can be at two different station locations and two different offsets etc. - however this is really not what you want I guess

If the SCS900 Report is meeting your needs, I guess we could recreate it inside BC-HCE somehow, however we dont currently import all of the Stakeout Settings like Station Intervals, Tolerances, Line Reference, Offset Values etc. so we would have to create a new type of point record in order to do this (and there is no guarantee that the Design File used by SCS900 is in the current project either (so the Work Order Report is the safest bet to get a good report).

The Pavement Conformance Report is a good way to generate an SCS900 Like Grade Check report.

If you import the SPJ Work Order from SCS900 the data for the Staked Point and Design Point (at the defined Station and Offset are created on two separate layers as shown here

You can run a Point Comparison report on these points (be sure to set up the Report using Report Options first to enter your Search Radius in Horizontal and Vertical and your tolerances) and then select the Design and As Staked Points and run the Point Comparison Report and you will get a report that looks like this (note I faked this data with the Emulator so my measured elevations are all -2m (the Rod Height taken away from 0) whereas my Design Elevations were something else so my Search in Vertical didn't really work right until I put in a Search of 10m in Vertical

This report doesn't tell me which Line and at which offset I was staking so it may not meet your needs but it may help some at least.

Alan

• 5.  Re: As-Staked Report

Posted 09-05-2018 15:59

Correct - I have been working through how we could use the As Staked Records in BC-HCE using SCS900 / Siteworks data today - I can see how we can make that fit and will be putting enhancement requests in to the Development team around this over the next few weeks.

Thanks for the question - in the meantime the SCS Report Utility is likely the best solution to this problem

Alan

• 6.  Re: As-Staked Report

Posted 05-22-2020 10:40

Hi Alan. I was searching and found this old thread. Do you know if the as staked report was ever implemented to work off of teh spj?

• 7.  Re: As-Staked Report

Posted 05-22-2020 21:00

Not as far as I know

Sent from my iPhone