Expand all | Collapse all

How do you export a .pro file

• 1.  How do you export a .pro file

Posted 02-21-2019 14:39

I want to export a .pro file.

• 2.  Re: How do you export a .pro file

Posted 02-21-2019 15:56

Hi Tom,

It depends on what type of data you want to export, but the Field Data workflow supports exporting a job site design model as a Terramodel .pro file. See the help topic called "Add and Edit a Job Site Design Model" for starters. This step is part of the larger workflow described in the topics "Workflow for Managing Data for SCS" and Workflow for Managing Data for GCS". With more details, we can help you further. Thanks.

David

• 3.  Re: How do you export a .pro file

Posted 02-22-2019 12:28

Tom,

Here is a video that I have put together for my road modeling class. Let me Know if you should have any other questions.

#corridors #fielddata #dataprep #datacollectors

• 4.  Re: How do you export a .pro file

Posted 02-27-2019 11:36

As David points out the only way to Export a Terramodel PRO file is to use the Exports to SCS900 / Siteworks in the Field Data tab of the software. The Design File exporters that contain an Alignment or a Road Surface Model are output as PRO Files.

The PRO Files will end up in a Design Folder for the SCS900 / Siteworks device that you assigned the Design to and will be in the Trimble Synchronizer Data folder (normally on your C:\ drive) under the Device Name and then Trimble SCS900 Data and then the Project and then Designs and then Design Name.

Alan

• 5.  Re: How do you export a .pro file

Posted 02-27-2019 14:23

Thanks everyone. Very helpful. Got everyting working good and I appreciate all the input.

Tommy Hypes

• 6.  Re: How do you export a .pro file

Posted 08-06-2019 09:18

Is there a way to do this in version 5.1 that doesn't require creating a jobsite and a design? Just a simple export?

• 7.  Re: How do you export a .pro file

Posted 08-07-2019 06:26

The only way is to use the Jobsite and Design workflow.

Alan