Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Graphics Issue - Help ....

• 1.  Graphics Issue - Help ....

Posted 05-01-2019 09:32

Is anyone having an issue with the Highlight Colors of the Toggle Switches at the base of the screen not showing Yellow when selected / enabled? I have a User with a Dell Laptop and an AMD Ratheon Graphics Card that is having issues with the icons staying Grey no matter which mode they are in (On or Off) and I am trying to find out if others are having the same issue and if so have you resolved it and if so how?

I have tried to get them to upgrade to 5.00.02, to upgrade their Windows Version and all of the Dell and AMD Drivers and I am still getting the same issue. Development say they may have fixed this in 5.1 (they did something to solve something similar) and hope that that is a fix and I will try that with the User this week, but I have never seen this and cannot see what else to change that may fix the issue.

Alan

• 2.  Re: Graphics Issue - Help ....

Posted 05-01-2019 13:30

Looks like if you use Support - Options and then change from "Light" to "Traditional" that the highlights start to work. If you change back to "Light"they continue to work. However if you quit TBC and Restart they are not working again until you repeat the above process. At least I am narrowing this down ....

Alan

• 3.  Re: Graphics Issue - Help ....

Posted 05-07-2019 13:53

Alan: I just checked each combination Light/Traditional etc. Switching to light behaves as you say and the toggles go yellow. I prefer the "traditional"  so I shut down and re-started. In the Traditional mode my toggles get a very fine/faint outline when activated. On a 4K it's barely noticeable but definitely there.

My card is an Nvidia 1070.