Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Anyone else unable to scroll to the right/down thru ribbons?

• 1.  Anyone else unable to scroll to the right/down thru ribbons?

Posted 03-23-2019 14:45

In most programs (and I think previous versions of TBC) I was able to hover over the ribbon & scroll the middle button to cycle thru my ribbons. But once 5.0 came out, I can only scroll in one direction. And once I get to "Home" - I can't scroll in either direction. Used to be able to scroll down to cycle to the ribbons to the right, but now both scroll directions cycle it to the left.

• 2.  Re: Anyone else unable to scroll to the right/down thru ribbons?

Posted 03-26-2019 07:19

Kenneth

If that was possible I never knew it was possible (You learn something new every day ...)

I just tested it and if you click on a menu and then scroll the wheel of your mouse no matter which way you scroll the mouse it moves Menu to the left until as you say it gets to the Home Menu where it stops and you cannot ever go the other way -I will log this in as a question / defect and see what I get back

I was not aware that this was even possible, so without installing an older version of the software I cannot validate that for you further

Thanks for raising the issue

Alan

• 3.  Re: Anyone else unable to scroll to the right/down thru ribbons?

Posted 03-26-2019 10:32

I verified that the behavior was the same in BC-HCE v4.12 as well as the current v5 release. I have logged in the defect (if it is in fact an intended behavior) and will see what comes back from development

Alan

• 4.  Re: Anyone else unable to scroll to the right/down thru ribbons?

Posted 03-27-2019 06:57

Same here, I didn't know you could do that but now that I do I wish it worked the way you describe.