Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Start TBC with different "options"-file

• 1.  Start TBC with different "options"-file

Posted 07-08-2019 07:29

Normaly I work in my office, so I have access to my network and server. Then TBC uses the files from the mapped drive.
    But sometimes I don't have access to the network, so TBC can't find the network-drive an I get some errors.
    So I created two "options"-files, one for network use and one with lokal paths. But I have allwas to start TBC, load the correct options-file an then restart TBC. Is it possible, to start TBC directly with the options I need?

• 2.  Re: Start TBC with different "options"-file

Posted 07-09-2019 01:28

I found a solution by myself: Using "offline files" with Win10 I can synchronize the network folders needed by TBC with my notebook and the problems are gone.

• 3.  Re: Start TBC with different "options"-file

Posted 07-09-2019 13:16

Great Titus - I was going to suggest that you make a second installation of the software (having moved and deinstalled the first) - each installation can have its own Options File so that would also work I guess, but it seems that you have found a solution - I am not sure how it works but I am glad that it has solved your issue

Alan

• 4.  Re: Start TBC with different "options"-file

Posted 07-09-2019 22:59

Good morning Alan,
    if you want to know, how to use offline files, look at this: http://hs.windows.microsoft.com/hhweb/content/m-en-us/p-6.2/id-93a550df-34cd-4497-85d0-8732602f5959/ 

Until now, it works fine for me.

Titus