Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Planset - XS reference surfaces

• 1.  Planset - XS reference surfaces

Posted 04-17-2019 09:46

Planset - XS reference surfaces

Is there a limit to the number of surfaces that I can reference to the planset?

I have referenced about 60+ surfaces to a roadjob - I have to show existing and new retaining walls along a 13 mile stretch of highway.  

So the surfaces were imported as .ttm file, then added to the corridor. I want them to show up in the planset.  But not all of the surfaces are available in planset.   I have run "rebuild sheets" and saved/exited.  No help.

• 2.  Re: Planset - XS reference surfaces

Posted 04-21-2019 16:35

I haven't had that issue yet, but I also haven't had that many surfaces in a XS planset yet.  Following this and very curious to see the answer.

• 3.  Re: Planset - XS reference surfaces

Posted 04-21-2019 19:55

I have asked the question Jen and will hopefully get you an answer Monday- I have no way of telling and have never personally encountered a limit

Alan

• 4.  Re: Planset - XS reference surfaces

Posted 04-23-2019 02:49

Jennifer

I had the dev team look into this. They cannot find any limit that has been placed on the number of surfaces that you can reference into a Planset. If you are still having issues, if you can share the file with Gary Lantaff and I we can take a look at what is causing the limit you are seeing - I am on a slow and limited bandwidth connection in UK currently so sending it directly to Gary may be the best thing here - cc me so I know you have done it and I can discuss with him tonight.

Alan