Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Me pueden ayudar aprocesar los datos de un nivel digital, marca focus DL-15 en el modo de nivelacion

• 1.  Me pueden ayudar aprocesar los datos de un nivel digital, marca focus DL-15 en el modo de nivelacion

Posted 03-28-2020 22:56

Cuento con los datos de una nivelacion de un trabajo de grado en la universidad para procesarlos en TBC, pero tengo que digitarlo manual, uno por una las BS y los FS al igual que todas las distancias por cada tramo y tengo 2o tramos.

• 2.  Re: Me pueden ayudar aprocesar los datos de un nivel digital, marca focus DL-15 en el modo de nivelacion

Posted 03-29-2020 10:37

Apologies - The Construction (CEC) business of Trimble does not offer the DL15 Digital Level in our workflows, I have forwarded your request to our Geospatial / Spectra Precision Division for a response. If you are using the Trimble Digital Level it is supported however the software on the DL15 is likely created by our TDS division and I am not familiar with that so they will have to respond to your request.

Do you have a digital file - if yes - please post it here and I can take a look for you - if it is supported you should be able to drag and drop it into TBC and it should process. If I have the file I can take a quick look.

Hopefully they will pick up on this tomorrow

Alan

• 3.  Re: Me pueden ayudar aprocesar los datos de un nivel digital, marca focus DL-15 en el modo de nivelacion

Posted 03-29-2020 21:32

Hi Juan,

There is a pre-built DL-15 import format in TBC already and you can test/preview the DL15 data before you import...  Open the 'Import Format Editor' from the small right drop-down arrow next to the Import command in the 'Home' tab, find the DL15 in the list, click test and load the file:

If you are happy with the preview, then use the 'Import' command to import the file.  If a change is needed, click the 'Next' button in the 'Import Format Editor', where you can make your edits and save the format style.  Then, use the 'Import' command to import the file.