Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Corridor Skips

• 1.  Corridor Skips

Posted 09-01-2021 15:10
    Is there an equivalent TBC Corridor feature to Terramodel Roads' Skip feature?  I want to skip bridges, but I don't want to copy and paste the template. I have 10 bridges and I will probably change the template a few times, so I would have to copy/paste after modifications.

------------------------------
    Jen

• 2.  RE: Corridor Skips

Posted 09-02-2021 06:39
    Edited by Erik Petersen 09-02-2021 07:03
    You can add an ? in a table at the station where the bridges are. I would do it off the first instruction on both left and right side of the alignment to stop that instruction and everything after it

Is that what you're asking?
    You didn't happen to do Terramodel/TML training did you? Your name looks familiar.

Erik Petersen

• 3.  RE: Corridor Skips
    Best Answer

Posted 09-02-2021 07:30
    The "?" method works fine but I normally use a null template where the bridge starts and then insert a template (as a reference) at the bridge end. This way any edits applied to the first template are applied to all sections where the template is used as a "reference".

Gary Lantaff

• 4.  RE: Corridor Skips

Posted 09-02-2021 07:37
    I concur with Gary.  Just create a null template at the beginning of the first bridge.  At the end of the first bridge insert your roadway as a reference template.  Then at each bridge after that just insert reference templates at the beginning and the end of each bridge.

Michael Shipione

• 5.  RE: Corridor Skips

Posted 09-02-2021 10:04
    Thank you all, I really appreciate the feedback.  Extremely helpful!  The "reference" template is what I was looking for.

Jennifer Metz