Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Trimble Access - Stylesheets

• 1.  Trimble Access - Stylesheets

Posted 12-16-2021 04:33
    Hello everyone,

I am looking for some help with trimble access stylesheets.
    General ones included in TA are great however, they not necessary have all the data I would like to have,

I am looking for some help in tweaking them (as I am not really a programmer) to suit the requirements for the project.

Does anyone know someone who actually knows how to get the required data from *.jxl file into the html/pdf format?

Any help is appreciated.

------------------------------
    Pawel Hasiuk

• 2.  RE: Trimble Access - Stylesheets

Posted 06-16-2022 12:39
    I've been tweaking a lot of style sheets.

https://github.com/kubaszostak/JobXML/blob/master/JobXML.xsd

https://help.trimblegeospatial.com/TrimbleAccess/latest/en/PDFs/Access-Custom-Files-and-Reports.pdf

I found these two links very helpful. Also, by running different stylesheets and seeing what data and how it reports I've been able to successfully create edits by taking templates from one stylesheet and putting it into an other stylesheet. 

This can take a lot of time if you are not privy to the language, as I am not, but once you get somethings to work it can be a matter of copy and pasting as you go.

Corey Pacheco

• 3.  RE: Trimble Access - Stylesheets

Posted 09-28-2022 10:07
    Edited by Carmen Orosz 09-28-2022 13:01
      |   view attached

Attachment(s)

zip
    StyleSheets_time-date.zip   8 KB 1 version

• 4.  RE: Trimble Access - Stylesheets

Posted 09-28-2022 13:14
      |   view attached
    Hi, I also would like help with some Trimble style sheets.

I tried to delete my last post because I wanted to edit the attachments but found no way to do that so here I go again with my revised post:

It would be great if we could use this thread to share some style sheets that aren't available on the Trimble web page:

https://forms.trimble.com/globalTRLTAB.aspx?nav=Collection-32914

Pawel, I know this is a very late reply, but what data are you wanting to be displayed in the html or pdf?  Maybe there's a style sheet that exists that suits your needs without creating a new one.

Corey Pacheco, would you be interested in sharing any of the ones that you tweaked?  Or anybody that's reading this please feel free to share these .xsl files since the people that know how to code are not a majority of us...

I'd like to have a KML stylesheet that gives the point info in a tooltip, aka mouseover or hover popup.  The KML stylesheet from Trimble is good but having that function of displaying the additional info without having to click on each point would make it really good.  Alternatively, it would be also good to combine the name and point code into the label that is displayed by default (name field?).  I know that I can use the CSV with lat and long style sheet and then convert the CSV to KML however this is cumbersome.  In the end I made a style sheet to export to CSV in lat and long with the name and code combined in the first field (name).  However, it's not done very well since I don't know how to code.  If somebody wants to improve that one, it would be appreciated.  I tried looking at the KML style sheet to see if I could combine the name and code to be in the name field (that is displayed always) but that was way too complicated, so this is as far as I got...

I don't have many style sheets to share but I'll share what I have:

CSV time date Vpre.xl      Point Name,Northing,Easting,Elevation,Time,Date,Vertical Precision,Code,Comment
    CSV time date.xsl              Pt name,North,East,Elevation,Time,Date,Code
    CSV Lat Long Header.xsl    Added a header to the Trimble "CSV WGS-84 lat, longs.xsl" style sheet.  Not sure if I did it right but it seems to work.
    CSV Lat Long NameCode.xsl    (could use some work since there's a semi-colon between name and code)

(Attached zip file)

Carmen Orosz

Attachment(s)

zip
    StyleSheets C.zip   18 KB 1 version

• 5.  RE: Trimble Access - Stylesheets

Posted 10-20-2022 22:07
    Hello,

So my idea was to create a road conformance report directly from Trimble access.

Data I would like to see in the report is following:
    Point ID, E, N, H, Chainage, Offset, Design H, Delta H and if possible conformance to surface.

The way we do roads is that we have an alignment and the surface for the layer. That allows us to run the same project data for surveyors and machines, without additional definition of the roads in TA (which for complicated roads might be very tedious process).

If anyone knows how to setup the TA stylesheet to achieve the above outcome I would greatly appreciate that. 
    I have no idea about programing side of things for TA.

Cheers

Pawel

Pawel Hasiuk

• 6.  RE: Trimble Access - Stylesheets

Posted 10-04-2023 15:02

Pawel

Late reply. Is this more of a c/f stakeout report? 

Carmen

You can combine the code and point name by using a variable ie

xsl:variable name=pointcode

xsl:value-of select="concat(Name, ' ', Code)"

xsl:variable

then simply input your variable where you want it 

xsl:value-of select="$pointcode"

Hope this helps 

Corey Pacheco