Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to solve importing error of some IGS station daily data into TBC 5.70

• 1.  How to solve importing error of some IGS station daily data into TBC 5.70

Posted 6 days ago

I use TBC 5.70. When I import IGS station daily data, then some are ok, but some are not succeeded.

What the reason? Un succeeded case there is appeared coordinate system is different.

I attach here 2 files, that BADG and NVSK station data. BADG is ok, But NVSK is not succeeded.

Please advise me? 

------------------------------
    [Munkhzul] [Bandikhuu]
    [ASME-MON LLC]
    [Mongolia]
    [+976-99134735]

• 2.  RE: How to solve importing error of some IGS station daily data into TBC 5.70

Posted 5 days ago

You did not attach any files.

Ronny Schneider

• 3.  RE: How to solve importing error of some IGS station daily data into TBC 5.70

Posted 5 days ago

Ronny Schneider, here are uploaded files.

[Munkhzul] [Bandikhuu]
    [ASME-MON LLC]
    [Mongolia]
    [+976-99134735]

• 4.  RE: How to solve importing error of some IGS station daily data into TBC 5.70

Posted 5 days ago

Ronny, I just have known that the files can't be uploaded. I don't know the reason. 

But I can give you file name that downloaded from CDDIS:

nvsk2870.23d

nvsk2870.23o

badg2870.23d

badg2870.23o

[Munkhzul] [Bandikhuu]
    [ASME-MON LLC]
    [Mongolia]
    [+976-99134735]

• 5.  RE: How to solve importing error of some IGS station daily data into TBC 5.70
    Best Answer

Posted 2 days ago
    Edited by Munkhul Bandikhuu 2 days ago

Could you please post the exact link from where you've downloaded those files.

Never mind, I found them. (https://cddis.nasa.gov/archive/gnss/data/daily/2023/287/23o/)

They both did import into my 5.70. The only thing it did complain was the unknown receiver type for the BADG station, which shouldn't matter. It did recognize the antenna properly.

The reason might be that I have installed newer versions as well and my background databases are newer.

Please make sure that you've got all the free background updates installed. Like GPS equipment and coordinate systems database.

Everything, except TBC, can be updated without having an up-to-date license.

Ronny Schneider

• 6.  RE: How to solve importing error of some IGS station daily data into TBC 5.70

Posted 2 days ago

Hi Ronny, 

Thank you. The link is correct that you have found that https://cddis.nasa.gov/archive/gnss/data/daily/2023/287.

But there have 2 directory for Rinex file, that 23d and 23o. I have downloaded from 23d directory, then converted to 23o file. Might be there is some mistake. 

I have followed you and downloaded from 23o directory, and succeeded. 

Regarding to BADG, yes there is unknown receiver type, but antenna type is recognized properly.

Anyway I will follow your suggestion to update GPS equipment and coordinate system.

Thank you again. Your posts are very useful.

[Munkhzul] [Bandikhuu]
    [ASME-MON LLC]
    [Mongolia]
    [+976-99134735]