Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Sentinel Admin Control Central unavailable - Localhost:1947

• 1.  Sentinel Admin Control Central unavailable - Localhost:1947

Posted 05-25-2024 09:20

Hello,

I cannot reach our Network License to activate TBC (2023.10 or 2023.11).  I'm a federal employee, and using Microsoft Edge.  Localhost:1947 is not available. 

I can't reach the key on our federally managed licensed server.    

Anything I can do to?  Maybe other federal employees are encountering this lately?

Without connection, I'm stuck with View only in TBC.  This has worked for years.   

An indication this could be "blockage", when using this community forum, and searching on similar issues, I press the back button on Edge, and i'm getting blocked from this forum?  Have to refresh browser.

Any help?

------------------------------
    Joel Cusick

• 2.  RE: Sentinel Admin Control Central unavailable - Localhost:1947

Posted 05-26-2024 09:48

Joel,

Be sure to update your web browser. I would update both chrome and edge. after updating, log out and log back in. If that still doesn't work, try clearing your cookies and cache and see if that works. We have seen a lot of issues with Trimble-Connect lately surrounding browsers being out of date and cookies needing to be cleared. 

Zach Edwards

• 3.  RE: Sentinel Admin Control Central unavailable - Localhost:1947

Posted 05-27-2024 14:10

To all,

Problem resolved.  Network license found itself, and I can access Sentinel Admin Control Center.  Like all things, what did not work last week, mysteriously clears up when our system was auto-rebooted from a network security push.   

Thanks for the help guys.

Joel Cusick