TBC Macros and Extensions

View Only

Welcome to the TBC Macros and Extensions Community!

Search for the latest macro and extension content, ask a question, see answers, or start a discussion. This is your community, a place to engage your colleagues using beta macros to share your wisdom. For additional helpful resources, visit the TBC Knowledge Center.

Expand All
Collapse All

Managing your TMLs

Status is a TML written by Rockpile Solutions to manage registered TMLs from within Trimble Business Center. 
TMLStatus displays the registered TMLs and makes the installation and/or updating into a simple button click

Click Download TMLStatusto download the TMLStatus installation program. The installation package removes the burden of having to manually download, navigate, install, and unblock the files needed to run TMLStatus and other registered TMLs.

Legal Notice

Trimble is not responsible for any damage caused by running either macros/extensions installed by Trimble Business Center or those that you install from other developers. For more information, please see:
See more in the Library...

Latest Discussions List

• Thanks for educating me on this matter! That's a great that it follows the same architecture as TBC. It's also great news that you guys are testing Python 3 since it includes a lot of additional great Libraries. Thank you! ------------------------------ ...

• The macro SDK is just a version of TBC compiled for 32 bit. That's helpful if you want to use the xaml designer. It is exactly the same code base. The SDK is not needed or used to run python commands. IronPython uses .net reflection to extract the classes ...

• Thanks for response Gary! Two quick questions, – I'm wondering how close is SDK's architecture to the TBC's core code? Is it like, SDK was complied in a total different architecture to facilitate the use of python as a dynamic type language or SDK ...

• If you are developing the TMLs just for you, then either method (all python or mixed c#/python) is fine. If you intend to share any TML with others, using just python is likely easier as there are fewer files that are needed at runtime. You are right ...

• I believe you also recommended this approach while ago when I asked you to use C# or python and I perceived the response as C# can strengthen the python really well. I also figured the.NET entity frame work (LINQ) technology was extensively used in ...

Recent Shared Files List