TBC Macros and Extensions

View Only

Welcome to the TBC Macros and Extensions Community!

Search for the latest macro and extension content, ask a question, see answers, or start a discussion. This is your community, a place to engage your colleagues using beta macros to share your wisdom. For additional helpful resources, visit the TBC Knowledge Center.

Expand All
Collapse All

Managing your TMLs

Status is a TML written by Rockpile Solutions to manage registered TMLs from within Trimble Business Center. 
TMLStatus displays the registered TMLs and makes the installation and/or updating into a simple button click

Click Download TMLStatusto download the TMLStatus installation program. The installation package removes the burden of having to manually download, navigate, install, and unblock the files needed to run TMLStatus and other registered TMLs.

Legal Notice

Trimble is not responsible for any damage caused by running either macros/extensions installed by Trimble Business Center or those that you install from other developers. For more information, please see:
See more in the Library...

Announcements List

• TBC 2024.00 Macros Release

Macro Developers

Macros SDK release for 2024.00 is available. Find the download link below or in the "Software Development Kit (SDK)" dropdown

https://downloads.trimblegeospatial.com/tbc/macrossdk/trimble_macros_sdk_v2024.00.msi

The Visual Studio 2019 Project Template (TbcMacros) should also be updated with the latest changes. 

• TBC 2023.10 Macros Release

Macro Developers

Macros SDK release for 2023.10 is available. Find the download link below or in the "Software Development Kit (SDK)" dropdown

https://dl.trimble.com/osg/downloads/macros/trimble_macros_sdk_v2023.10.msi

The Visual Studio 2019 Project Template (TbcMacros) should also be updated with the latest changes. 

Two major changes this last release within the project template was the addition of the "Trimble.Sdk.UI" project reference and migration of a number of lower-level controls (InputMethod, MousePosition, UIEventArgs, etc.) to the "Trimble.Sdk.UI" from "Trimble.Sdk.Interfaces.UI". 

• Updates for TBC 5.90

The zip file of sample macros was updated to work with version 5.90.

sample-tmls-tbc-version-590

This note is for macro developers.

There is an updated SDK available for 5.90.

updated-tbc-macro-sdk-for-version-590

Latest Discussions List

• So, I had a look, and it does work as before. You now even have the option which list to retrieve. 0 - The Faces as defined in the IFC, where I have seen faces which were defined of dozens of vertices 1 - the triangulated list, but still with the ...

• Thanks, I'll have a look tonight. Who is Elisha? How do I get onto that mailing list? ------------------------------ Ronny Schneider ------------------------------

• The IShell3DData.GetIndices() method now takes a TriangulationContext parameter. Elisha sent out an email last December documenting these changes. ------------------------------ https://tbcanz.com/anz-toolbox/ ------------------------------

• Those undocumented changes are so annoying. It's now relative simple to retrieve the single triangles with ShellMeshData.GetTrianglesForInspectionInternal. That is enough for some use cases. But for my explode IFC macro I need a list with the vertices ...

• I know, been there myself. In the very beginning I even used Textboxes for number inputs. But I'd say it's worth the effort. Having not to worry about the conversion forth and back is very comfortable. Something that definitely should be included in the ...

Recent Shared Files List