TBC Macros and Extensions

View Only

Welcome to the TBC Macros and Extensions Community!

Search for the latest macro and extension content, ask a question, see answers, or start a discussion. This is your community, a place to engage your colleagues using beta macros to share your wisdom. For additional helpful resources, visit the TBC Knowledge Center.

Expand All
Collapse All

EZy69BqQsCyqTIvW3oKA_temp.pngSoftware Development Kit (SDK)

Managing your TMLs

Status is a TML written by Rockpile Solutions to manage registered TMLs from within Trimble Business Center. 
TMLStatus displays the registered TMLs and makes the installation and/or updating into a simple button click

Click Download TMLStatusto download the TMLStatus installation program. The installation package removes the burden of having to manually download, navigate, install, and unblock the files needed to run TMLStatus and other registered TMLs.

Legal Notice

Trimble is not responsible for any damage caused by running either macros/extensions installed by Trimble Business Center or those that you install from other developers. For more information, please see:
See more in the Library...

Announcements List

• TBC 2023.10 Macros Release

Macro Developers

Macros SDK release for 2023.10 is available. Find the download link below or in the "Software Development Kit (SDK)" dropdown

https://dl.trimble.com/osg/downloads/macros/trimble_macros_sdk_v2023.10.msi

The Visual Studio 2019 Project Template (TbcMacros) should also be updated with the latest changes. 

Two major changes this last release within the project template was the addition of the "Trimble.Sdk.UI" project reference and migration of a number of lower-level controls (InputMethod, MousePosition, UIEventArgs, etc.) to the "Trimble.Sdk.UI" from "Trimble.Sdk.Interfaces.UI". 

• Updates for TBC 5.90

The zip file of sample macros was updated to work with version 5.90.

sample-tmls-tbc-version-590

This note is for macro developers.

There is an updated SDK available for 5.90.

updated-tbc-macro-sdk-for-version-590

Latest Discussions List

• Hi Bryce, thanks again for your response, especially because I´m not used to get any response at all, so I highly appreciate it ! ;-) I´m pretty sure I used the function in the past in former TBC versions and I got a boolean back and probably ...

• IsInternetConnectionAvailableAsync is a Task<bool>, not a boolean. You need to await the task for the response. The response of "nothing" makes sense because it is neither true or false, it is a Task<bool>. GetCurrentDate is a synchronous call (not ...

• Hi Bryce, thanks a lot for your reply and infos ! Regarding IsInternetConnectionAvailableAsync() , I have tried now even some "stupid" code (especially the else as it makes no sense but just to see what comes as I got False although I had ...

• Hi Fernando, Sorry for all your troubles. For the HardenedManager, I am confused why you believe that IsInternetConnectAvailableAsync always returns true. I can confirm we ping multiple locations to determine if we have a connection. If any succeed, ...

• Hi again, just a quick correction when using GetCurrentDate, so if no internet connection or not able to go through the proxies, we get back 31.12.9999 as you can see in the following screenshot and the first row showing the date via urllib: ...

Recent Shared Files List