WorksOS

Announcements List

• New Release OUT NOW-2020.0.11

Geosuite latest version 2020.0.11 is out now!

Includes major improvements for:

• GS Piles
    • GS Archive
    • GS Presentation

Read more under Release Notes 

• TCC Outage

Dear WM users,

There was a TCC outage this morning which caused the device count to show as 0 and the devices to be set as not licensed in the WM UI.  This issue is now resolved and we are currently working on identifying the root cause of the outage.

• Geosuite Cloud varningssignaler

Uppdatering: Åtgärdat.

Hej, 

Det pågår underhållning i Geosuite Cloud angående visning och interaktion med undersökningspunkter (GrundvattenrörSonderingarSättningar). Det gäller primärt:

• Undersökningspunkter, SGF-symboler, att visas i detaljerad skala.
    • Funktioner för att Ladda ner alla utredningsdokument och Beställ GeoSuite-format
    • Funktion för att hämta hem mätserier. Användaren får felmeddelande Webbplats kan inte nås. 

Ni som vill jobba i Geosuite Cloud, ber vi er att ha lite tålamod. Vi är i kontakt med Stockholms stad och åtgärdar dem ovastående. 

• Trimble Catalyst DA2 GNSS receiver firmware version 1.62

Firmware version 1.62 is now available for users of the Trimble Catalyst DA2 GNSS receiver.  This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements. All users are encouraged to update to the latest firmware version.

The update can be downloaded and installed using the Trimble Mobile Manager app on either Android and iOS.

Receive notifications of future releases by email by Following the Release Notes document below.

Trimble DA2 Firmware Release Notes
    How to Update Firmware on your Trimble DA2 GNSS Receiver

• Trimble Mobile Manager Update

Hi Everyone,

Today we have released version 4.0.3 of TMM. This release addresses an authentication error some users were seeing when editing NTRIP settings. Android is live now and we expect iOS to be live late today.

Also, we have created a 'Trimble Mobile Manager Updates' page to inform users of new releases when they occur. Follow the page to stay informed of TMM updates!

Latest Discussions List

• Hi Zach/ Matt Is TMM's not doing the job have them install GNSS Loader Download the *.apk from here v1.0.20 HERE - copy to the device (email/cloud drive/ cable) and install via File Manager app They could actually run this from the device If ...

• Can you share your project....? ------------------------------ Erik Petersen ------------------------------

• Matt, I believe what Trimble is suggesting here is to install TerraFlex ONLY for the purpose of activating RTX. Then, TMM and ultimately your custom application should be able to use the Fieldpoint RTX corrections. It's an alternative way to apply RTX ...

• Hi, I´m getting sometimes the following error message even withtout loading any macro, and I am not able to replicate it as it happens sometimes and under different circumstances: Exception Count: 2 Exception Source: Trimble.Sdk Exception ...

• Posted in: WorksManager

I had the same issues using v5.90 or earlier but that seems to have been fixed (at least for me) now in 2023.11 Loading of the device list for the project and then workorders for each device seems much quicker now. ------------------------------ BradS ...